• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Teenage girl viciously beaten at Brooklyn McDonalds

If you wanna know why a bunch of people hate white folk, there are some great reasons in this thread.  Holy shit.  Calls for Al and Jesse, fantasies about what never happened...now I hate white people too.  We suck.

I don't understand - are Al and Jessie off limits?

MSM won't touch this story and youtube keeps killing the video. A 13 year old girl and her little brother committed the terrible crime of walking through a park while white.

I'm sure Al and Jessie are en route.

NSFW language (if you can understand it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P06vvaDy9k

Any room left in that landfill?

Do these type of people even have a conscience(I'm assuming they didn't feel guilty during or afterwards)? None of us were perfect little angels growing up but I'm pretty sure none of us would cross that line or shrug it off after the fact.

It really does suck how inhuman humans can be towards one another and that even little kids aren't off limits to bigger and stronger people when it comes to this behavior.

Edited by Kevin

MSM won't touch this story and youtube keeps killing the video. A 13 year old girl and her little brother committed the terrible crime of walking through a park while white.

I'm sure Al and Jessie are en route.

NSFW language (if you can understand it)

Any room left in that landfill?

The beating was bad. Hate to say it, but theres 'bad kids' out there. That said, when she attacks that kid...and all her dipshit friends laugh and dont beat the shit out of her for doing it kills me.

The dumbass filming it and laughing about it, who then posts it on whatever social media needs to be checked as well.

Saw an interview with the mom and grandma. Its the states fault for not giving them more help 4 years ago to raise the kid....

http://wishtv.com/2015/03/17/family-of-teen-behind-violent-attack-wearily-apologizes/

Says the safest place for her daughter (suspect) is in juvy because there are "grown men talking junk on facebook"

Guess this kid jumped someone else the same weekend with brass knuckles.

Im not a fan of the media riling people up, but whoever posted the original video is right, theres not much about it in the mainstream reporting.

The beating was bad. Hate to say it, but theres 'bad kids' out there. That said, when she attacks that kid...and all her dipshit friends laugh and dont beat the shit out of her for doing it kills me.

The dumbass filming it and laughing about it, who then posts it on whatever social media needs to be checked as well.

Saw an interview with the mom and grandma. Its the states fault for not giving them more help 4 years ago to raise the kid....

Why didn't the father and grandfather participate in the interview? I guess they were too busy working and couldn't get the day off.

This is just how ghetto people live their lives. No respect for themselves or others. No respect for life. They are their biggest enemy, and the sole reason they will continue living in ghettos, like ghetto people, in perpetuity. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

And by "ghetto" I mean to refer to and include barrios, white people trailer parks, and China towns.

This is just how ghetto people live their lives. No respect for themselves or others. No respect for life. They are their biggest enemy, and the sole reason they will continue living in ghettos, like ghetto people, in perpetuity. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

And by "ghetto" I mean to refer to and include barrios, white people trailer parks, and China towns.

Good thing you put that clarification at the end, or else people would have thought you were racist.