• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Interview question bugged me today, doubt I get job

They actually offered me the job today. Not sure if I want it though. I have until tomorrow to decide. I read online that they have huge turnover rates and administration fires teachers (this is a charter school) to cover their butts. That explains why a school with only 300 kids is hiring 11 teachers mid year.

With only 21 possible candidates for the tennis team you still have to convince them to quit the Drama Club or Cheer Squad.

cn_image.size.freaks-and-geeks-group-the

male-cheerleader-blog-jpg_210751.jpg

I once had an interesting question asked of me during an interview. The man asked me "What do you see as your biggest leadership weakness"? I said " my brutal honesty". He replied " I don't think honesty is a weakness". I told him "I don't give a flying **** what you think is a weakness". I celebrated 26 years at this job last September.