• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Marco Polo (Netflix Original)

DB24

I was hoping it would be like GoT, I can cope with mediocre acting if the story is good.

I actually don't like any Netflix shows outside of House of Cards. I can tell that Sil show is garbage, the better half watches that Orange Black show and she's over it and the episodes I watched are not good and just a chick bonding drama.

no thanks loved season 1 of House of Cards, but couldn't make it past episode 2 of season 2.

Orange is the New Black was fine, but overrated.  Watched the first season, but haven't felt compelled to watch the 2ndyet.

I would give the 2nd season of HoC another shot if I were you. Definitely worth watching.

The 2nd season of OiTNB, isn't as good as the 1st, but still a fun watch.

After two episodes it's ok. I can't understand a lot of what the actors are saying and there's too many slow motion shots from above and the blind trainer is a walking cliche but I'd watch just about anything with the Mongols in it. So far Marco Polo doesn't even seem to be important and just looks like an excuse to put a white face on the show. I'd rather see a show about Genghis Khan and Subotai kicking ass all over the plains.

Binged watched the first 5 episodes and so far, I think it's definitely underrated. It starts a little slow, but it does start to pick up. The story-line is interesting enough, especially if you're into Mongolian & Chinese Empire history. The show has a Crouching Tiger meets Game of Thrones feel to it. Not sure if has any historical worth, but for me the entertainment value is excellent.

Probably will finish it by the end of the week.

Finished it over the weekend. Not as bad as the reviews, but not crazy epic. Cool period piece with a badass blind monk.

I wouldn't change it because I prefer not to read subtitles, but seeing a period piece in Asia where everyone speaks English catches my eye....ironically every episode started in German and I'd have to change it.