• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 15 thread

Angel Oracle

I forgot that the Dallas/Philly game on Sunday will result on one team having 5 losses.

So a loss wouldn't be crushing to the Cards playoff hopes, since they figure to beat the slumping Niners later on.

But Seattle likely wins the NFC West if the Cards lose.

If the cards lose tonight and Seattle wins sunday they're tied at 10-4 and play next Sunday night in Arizona for first place

If the cards win tonight they clinch a playoff spot.

Ryan Lindley or Logan Thomas the rest of the way?    Lindley looked questionable, but it was his first NFL regular season action since 2012. 

The AZ D is a stud in general.    The Rams moved the ball a little in the first half, and not much after that.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Ryan Lindley or Logan Thomas the rest of the way? Lindley looked questionable, but it was his first NFL regular season action since 2012.

The AZ D is a stud in general. The Rams moved the ball a little in the first half, and not much after that.

Stanton has a strained mcl and acl. Week to week.Lindley never took reps in practice this week per Fitzgerald after the game he said.

That has to be a huge relief for AZ, no surgery necessary for Stanton. But straining both isn't minor either.

I agree. Well see as the week passes they had 10 days before a big showdown in the desert with Seattle. I wanna say if they win next week the nfc west is wrapped up but im not sure

If cowboys eagles or lions lose this week cardinals clinch a playoff spot

Ugly game for the Packers wow. BIlls D is very good but Rodgers played one of the worst games I've ever seen. Missing guys constantly and made a ton of poor throws. Receivers dropped a lot of passes as well. That loss just opened the door for Seattle now to get HFA. Ouch

Or the Arizona Cardinals

Ugly game for the Packers wow. BIlls D is very good but Rodgers played one of the worst games I've ever seen. Missing guys constantly and made a ton of poor throws. Receivers dropped a lot of passes as well. That loss just opened the door for Seattle now to get HFA. Ouch

Nelson...

ouch