• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

KKK Anonymous No More

Blarg

It seems the cyber hacking group Anonymous has targeted the Ku Klux Klan, gained control of their website and twitter account while also releasing members identities along with facebook accounts.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-30105412

I am no fan of the Klan but would the members of Anonymous be happy about their identities revealed along with addresses, phone numbers, email accounts and social media accounts exposed? How about pictures of them, their families and where they work when they are not wearing capes in their basement and righting wrongs. Would they feel their rights were violated?

Maybe, but they would be in jail trying to make a plea bargain for the 3,000 year sentences for the cyber war crimes they commit in the name of social justice. I guess that is why they prefer to be the only ones that are Anonymous.

Now if you'll all excuse me I have to wipe my profile, ID and IP address from the cyber world before my accounts are hacked in the name of social justice. If you read this, you probably should as well.

The KKK called out anonymous and threatened them.  This was their answer.

I'm guessing most people aren't that stupid.

Most of the corporations that have been hacked by Anonymous were never aware of them before the event. If they were they simply were not active in giving them cause to cause them problems. These are cyber terrorists hiding under a real cool disguise as working to set scales right.

I would agree with Blarg on any other day regarding this. But absolutely MT. You mess with the bull...

As I said, I am no fan of the KKK. In fact they are the despicable bottom feeders of American society but also protected under the same laws that we are and when those rights are nullified by another group whether it is Anonymous or Homeland Security then we should all be concerned.

Most of the corporations that have been hacked by Anonymous were never aware of them before the event. If they were they simply were not active in giving them cause to cause them problems. These are cyber terrorists hiding under a real cool disguise as working to set scales right.

This is not about corporations. It's about a group that threatened to do violence while hiding under hoods. They got beat at their own game.

I'm not making an overall valuation of what Anonymous has done, but in this singular circumstance, the KKK called them out and threatened them.  They got what they deserved, a direct attack on what they hold most dear, their own anonymity.

methinks eric is the next kkk member to be exposed.

Methinks you are wrong. Anonymous has a better street cred than the KKK but they are all criminals engaging in criminal behavior. Ignoring the law because you think the ends justify the means seems to be the excuse making everyone gives Anonymous.

Apply what Anonymous does to any government branch and you would say our Constitutional rights are being abused.

What makes them empty?

Part of the justice system is to prosecute for conspiracy but only if their is enough evidence to convict. In order for law enforcement to move on the KKK they would have to have reasonable cause, not just hate tweets, otherwise half of sports fans with twitter would end up jailed every time their guy fumbles on the goal line.

Anonymous bypassed law, in fact broke the law by seizing property that wasn't theirs to punish those that have yet to or be found to be in the commission of a crime. That is not their responsibility nor authority to punish who they decree are the wicked. They are the criminals in this situation.

Yes they are criminal. Not everyone can buy 535 elected officials and commit their crimes in plain sight. The sole claim to fame for the KKK is that they commit violent acts against minorities so if I was a minority I wouldn't consider their threats empty. If the FBI wants to go after Anonymous it's their prerogative but I'd rather spend the money on something more worthwhile. We have a budget crisis, you know.