• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So who actually thinks Cowgill would be better?

Michifan

Scioscia is a stubborn "life coach". 

He thinks Hamilton will suddenly break out of his misery and prove everybody wrong.

Bad management for the playoffs.

I think there is evidence of this in the past as well.  Or maybe Scioscia's thinking is, "I know this guy isn't our best option but if he somehow pulls his head out of his  @ss and goes yard with men on or hits a gapper with men on base, I'll look lke a Genius" 

Hamilton was signed to be a difference maker in a positive way.  A lot of resources, time, energy and money was invested in the guy.  You don't wimp out and sit him on what could be the last day of the season, and maybe his last chance, to provide that difference.  If the strategy doesn't work, and it hasn't so far, change it in the off season, not today.  It's like driving to New York City from Anaheim, you are within 100 miles and the forecast is for a cold driving rain in the city for the next day.  You don't turn around and go back home.  Although I think there are a number of posters on here headed back already.

Edited by tomsred

Hamilton was signed to be a difference maker in a positive way.  A lot of resources, time, energy and money was invested in the guy.  You don't wimp out and sit him on what could be the last day of the season, and maybe his last chance, to provide that difference.  If the strategy doesn't work, and it hasn't so far, change it in the off season, not today.  It's like driving to New York City from Anaheim, you are within 100 miles and the forecast is for a cold driving rain in the city for the next day.  You don't turn around and go back home.  Although I think there are a number of posters on here headed back already.

No it's more like being a 100 miles away and the BMW you are driving hasn't gone more than 10 miles per hour the past 2 years and hasn't driven at all for a month. Would you take it or a Honda who hasn't had any problems recently?

55-33 when Hamilton starts.

.625 winning percentage.

That equates 101 wins.

discuss

I would be happy with 3 in this series. Why not put him in the line up, and after the first pitch, have Cowgill, or even that cute ball girl take his place?