• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So who actually thinks Cowgill would be better?

Michifan

How many of the starting 9 are playing better than Hamilton?

In the box score, not many, which I assume is your point. However, you have to admit he hasn't looked comfortable at all and has not put together good ABs. Not a huge fan of that as a "metric" but it's obvious and I understand why people are responding to it.

IMO, Hamilton is not a good matchup for what Shields throws anyway.    I like the guy but there is something seriously wrong.  Why Scioscia refuses to acknowledge this is a mystery.  

Scioscia is a stubborn "life coach". 

He thinks Hamilton will suddenly break out of his misery and prove everybody wrong.

Bad management for the playoffs.

Hamilton should lead off just to get him out of the way.

And that would give him more chances to "find his stroke".

MLB Network was doing a swing analysis on him this morning, showing a side-by-side of when he was raking for the Rangers and what he is doing now. Right now he is just waving at the ball. There is no power or focus in his swing. If he makes contact with his current swing, he will either ground out to the right side, pop the ball up or hit a soft liner to the outfield.

And that would give him more chances to "find his stroke".

MLB Network was doing a swing analysis on him this morning, showing a side-by-side of when he was raking for the Rangers and what he is doing now. Right now he is just waving at the ball. There is no power or focus in his swing. If he makes contact with his current swing, he will either ground out to the right side, pop the ball up or hit a soft liner to the outfield.

They should have sent Baylor a copy.

I saw some slowmo of his hitch.

By the time his bat gets in the zone, it has no chance of accelerating . SAD.

I would like to know

AA, someone posted a stat a few weeks back showing the Angels have a better record with Hamilton in the line up. I think most of us were shocked, myself included.

I would like to know whether that correlates to good pitching? In other words what's their runs/game with and without Hamilton?