• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A's Gameday Thread

M's had a nice run -- no one expected them to be very competitive this year.........

A's melt down since the Cespedes trade amazing but Billy Beane's gambit may be paying off not that they are in the playoffs (by the skin of their teeth).

They now have a decent rotation for the playoffs and IF Lester wins the play in game vs. KC -- then Beane's gambit has paid off.......

I still don't like that deal -- but I think there's more news to come from Cespedes this off-season.

nice to see Felix Hernandez to get the standing O from the M's crowd.

He's the odds on favorite for the Cy Young and probably wins it -- although I think Kluber is going to give him a run.

I think today's game helps King Felix regain some of the Cy Young momentum he lost there for a bit with that Toronto game last week followed by Kluber's excellent performance this week.

1.) Hernandez 2.) Kluber 3.) Sale 4.) Weaver (18 wins -- he'll get some votes and should).