• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread - Angels @ Dodgers - 8/5

Chimi

second best record in the AL, extend scioscia he's brilliant and the clear reason why we win.

Not only in the NL, but in the ML's. The Dodgers are a good team with very good pitching, win tomorrow for the series win. We are not going to win every game, and the team has an excellent record. However, this game was winnable, and to lose on such a stupid blunder sucks ass.

Wrong it was a tag player.

If he throws it on the first base side, Ianetta doesn't have a chance to tag him as Uribe came in right after the ball.

Ianetta has to set up so that the runner has a path to the plate ...  he then had to lunge to get the ball on the dugout side of the line.  

That was a terrible throw.   

Edited by Inside Pitch

Not only in the NL, but in the ML's. The Dodgers are a good team with very good pitching, win tomorrow for the series win. We are not going to win every game, and the team has an excellent record. However, this game was winnable, and to lose on such a stupid blunder sucks ass.

Actually, a win tomorrow only guarantees a split.

It's a home-and-home 4-game series.

I guess no matter what, Freese is the fall guy around here. Look at times he is frustrating, but I believe he has greatly improved as the season has progressed. He does make some bad plays like the bad throw that earlier in the game but the last play was not on him. He clearly bare handed a bouncing ball in a clutch situation and made a throw that should have led to an out at the plate. Iannetta didn't make the play on his end. It happens. We won't win every day but we are having a remarkable season and Iannetta and Freese have both been a part of it.

I guess no matter what, Freese is the fall guy around here. Look at times he is frustrating, but I believe he has greatly improved as the season has progressed. He does make some bad plays like the bad throw that earlier in the game but the last play was not on him. He clearly bare handed a bouncing ball in a clutch situation and made a throw that should have led to an out at the plate. Iannetta didn't make the play on his end. It happens. We won't win every day but we are having a remarkable season and Iannetta and Freese have both been a part of it.

Yeah, you make good points here. All the bitching and moaning shouldn't obscure the fact that our team is having an excellent season so far. Win the next two, and all is well.

his offense has slightly improved

his defense has been shit all year. This guy should have been replaced months ago

That should be ruled a base hit all the way.  Freese had to charge that ball and bare hand it and his throw was right there.  Not his fault CI didn't catch it.

It wasn't right there. The throw was not good

Iannetta should have held onto it but Freese did him no favors. Just a crap play all around by 2 guys who teamed up to give the Dodgers their 4th run earlier in the game

Edited by bloodbrother

his offense has slightly improved

his defense has been shit all year. This guy should have been replaced months ago

But with who? Who is major league ready for 3b that can hit around .275? Edited by The Ghost of Vernon Wells

Freese hasn't hit .275 at all this season. He hasn't even hit .260

I don't believe that is true, but I am too lazy to do the research. It's almost 2am out here. Unless I am crazy, I though he had been there a month or so ago. Anyways who would play 3b on our roster that would be better and maintain .251 batting average?