• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Fantasy Football thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, that's what I am going with, I am pretty worried with AJ Green going up against Haden (who owns him), but I can't sit Green. AngelsLongBall, who is currently in your flex that would start over Bell?

Yeah, you pretty much have to start  a top 3 receiver. Looks like the projections have him doing pretty good if that makes a difference.

Edited by DW711

Sunday morning I swapped out Brady and Lacy for Big Ben and Ingram.  I thought Ben was a better play because ATL is terrible while all the talking heads and even Packers coaches said they were planning a time share for Lacy because of his him injury.  Had I left even just Brady in I would be in the finals.  Management fail.  At least I'm headed to the finals in my other league. 

Sunday morning I swapped out Brady and Lacy for Big Ben and Ingram. I thought Ben was a better play because ATL is terrible while all the talking heads and even Packers coaches said they were planning a time share for Lacy because of his him injury. Had I left even just Brady in I would be in the finals. Management fail. At least I'm headed to the finals in my other league.

Line up Tinkering too much

Every Sunday morning I think most managers review their rosters while shows like FF now on ESPN talk injury updates along with rankings.  The difference between Ingram and Lacy wasn't going to give me the W and I had Morris as my other RB who really gave me nothing.  Had I sat him instead of Lacy I would have won but no one was saying there was a reason to sit him because he historically puts up good numbers on the Giants, was healthy and Helu is on IR.  There's always some line up tweaking which works out some weeks and others it doesn't.

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

Sunday morning I swapped out Brady and Lacy for Big Ben and Ingram.  I thought Ben was a better play because ATL is terrible while all the talking heads and even Packers coaches said they were planning a time share for Lacy because of his him injury.  Had I left even just Brady in I would be in the finals.  Management fail.  At least I'm headed to the finals in my other league. 

good job, norv turner.

Going to the finals in two of my three leagues.  Made the playoffs in the third but lost in the second round.

I should've lost in my 12 team league, but because Chicago couldn't keep Ingram out of the endzone while NO was just trying to run out the clock it gave Cutler the ball back and he slung a TD to Alshon J.  I won by 2 as a result thanks to Cutler.

Question:  Has there ever been a worse real QB/ good fantasy QB than Cutler?  He can completely play and look like sh!t and still be one of my highest scorers.

Edited by HaloWHAM!

Any of you play that Fan Duel? I actually won some money so it is legit.

I haven't but am thinking about it. It's set up pretty close to how online poker was done before it was banned. When they passed the bill to ban online poker one of the loop holes was fantasy sports and they are exploiting the hell out of it.

A lot of guys that played big time poker are switching over to this and doing well. I'm even seeing strategy articles on some poker sites by poker players doing well.

I posted a link to a new site that is now up and running. They are more customer/perks oriented and because they are new are running a ton of free rolls if you guys want to check it out and have a chance at free money. I know one of the owners and he keeps me up to date and things are booming. They have a referral program none of the others have as well that pay.

Up 16-13

Razor thin at RB I did the unthinkable… and Toby Gerhardt scored a touchdown. LOL

I'm out TY and I'm waiting til 9:50 to decide between benjamin or Randle, depending on reports. Eagles losing increases the chance they don't try to play Murray  

I hope this is the case because I'd like to start Randle instead of Forte against the #1 run defense with Jimmy Clausen calling signals.