• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Fantasy Football thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my league, it's one week.  And my team has completely fallen on its face.  Of course Luck just got pulled.  Unreal.  My team peaked about 4 weeks too early, and now the collapse is complete.  End the year 1-4 to finish at 10-5, my only victory last week to advance to Champ game

Edited by AngelsLongBall

I'm down 31 to Gates and Parkey.

In my other final, I'm down 26 (Eagles D, D. Jackson) to 18 (McCoy).

So I am gonna win the first league going away.  He still has Jeremy Hill tomorrow, but I have Demaryus Thomas and will go into Monday up at least 35 points.  The funny thing about this league is that the one guy that I was least thrilled drafting and worried about a fair % of the year is leading me to this title:  Russell Wilson.  The other interesting thing is the guy I'm playing drafted Rodgers and Luck (in rounds 2 and 4) and tried to trade one of them to me mid-season.  I wouldn't part with Thomas or Jordy Nelson and he gave me grief for the remainder of the season about my QB'ing.  Ha!