• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 7/12/14 ANGELS @ RANGERS

I say that post which is why I hesitated to do it, but the ump grabbed his junk twice while talking to Sosh. It'd make for a good gif if I knew how to make those. Handy for anytime an ump totally blows a call.

not sure if u got the reference to a prior post or not.

just joking with you

Smith is awesome but adding a proven arm to the bullpen is smart, especially if this team plans on making it through the post season.

I'm all for adding another arm to the pen. Make that as deep as possible

Smith

Grilli

Jepsen

Morin

Thatcher

trade addition

Rasmus/Salas/Bedrosian/RJ Alvarez as depth

Hector Santiago as the long reliever/spot starter

I feel like were finally getting revenge for the besmirchment we suffered at their hands over the last few seasons.

Do you remember back in 2011 when we played the Rangers during their last home game of the season as they were entering the playoffs and Ron Washington one by one took his starters out so the fans could give them all a standing ovation. Holding up the game and everything by making us a part of their celebration. Biggest slap in the face ever, ill be happy if Texas never makes it to the post season again.