• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Government data shows America is getting cooler

Oddly, on the west side of L.A., it's been a pretty cool summer.  Although usually the swing between here and the valley's have been 10 degree off usually, it seems to be 20-30 degrees difference lately.  

So what I'm trying to say is.  Aliens.

so i think i can conclude, based on 10 days of uncharacteristic heat we're about to have, that global warming is real in butt**** washington where i live, but it's all just a sham everywhere else in the US.

but i have other anecdotal evidence about uncharacteristic amount of snow and sub-zero temperatures we've had in the winter here for the past few years, so maybe global warming isn't real here after all?

i'm so confused.    

if only there were some sort of data analyzing eons of climate trends on a global scale somewhere to be found?

Since you are in Washington.  Smoke one, and you won't care anymore.