• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 6/29/14 Angels @ KC

Wonder how that inning plays out if Smith is pitchin for the save. Would have been up 5-4 obvioiusly if Albert wasn't lazy

Grilli pitched fine though himself, and got the grounder he was looking for.

I think it would. Grilli K'd Butler and had a DP ball. The HBP was questionable since it BARELY grazed the jersey. The team just can't allow extra outs late in the game.

I can accept losses, especially in baseball when there are so many games , but losses like today just piss me off so bad.

Right on point..like Friday..pitchers will have bad starts, yet we battled and lost by 2...but today..the lack of effort by Albert and Kendrick's head up his butt, are the ones that get under your skin

Right on point..like Friday..pitchers will have bad starts, yet we battled and lost by 2...but today..the lack of effort by Albert and Kendrick's head up his butt, are the ones that get under your skin

These are the types of games you look back at when September comes around and you're 2 or 3 games from a playoff spot, games that you should have had a good chance to win but ridiculous boneheaded plays cost the game, and potentially a playoff spot for the team.

Lots of baseball to play, sure, but you gotta take advantage of chances to win every day.