• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOS ANGELES KINGS STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

disarcina

10426620_890233944324217_199738324227673

10388086_889780954369516_416795594713041

Ed Roski was a terrific host last night. He was down to earth just like Arte. He spent 20 minutes between the 1st and 2nd period just talking to my brother and I about hockey, NFL and how he wants the Rams back in Los Angeles. He was so happy when Martinez scored the Cup clincher. Congrats to him, his family and the Kings! 

Edited by Hamiltown

Congrats Kings fans, another well earned championship. Rangers played their hearts out and to be honest, I have no idea how they kept fighting back after all those heartbreaking losses that obviously could have gone the other way. It's difficult enough that they had to face a better team but it simply became an impossible task when they didn't have a little Cinderella luck in the OTs.

Most kings fans on this board are classy folks so I'm genuinely happy for you guys. But as a ducks fan and a division rival, this don't feel too good.

This was during the 2012 season

The hockey gods have spoken

And Hayward is still a jack ass

Biggest homer this side of the Chi-sox tool..  NHL and Bettman are bigger tools for having him fill-in instead of Bob Miller.

Anyway, about this years' version of the Kings..

This was by far, THE greatest run to the Stanley Cup that I've seen in my 20 years of being a hockey/Kings fan and player.  You cannot imagine what it was like for these guys to dig that deep an come back against San Jose..

This playoff-run was a roller-coaster ride; thank gawd we had already won the Cup back in '12 or I'd be in a coma.  When we went down 0-3 to SJ, I heard from a lot of "fringe" fans who were signing-off on the Kings.  I took a different route.  I put on my '12 Championship hat (as a last-ditch effort, since I believe it's bad luck to wear any Championship-swag during a new playoff run), and a special Kings coin in my pocket (EVERYWHERE; work, home, beach.  The coin was given to me by a buddy who's a military-contractor working in the Middle East.  It has the Kings logo on one side, and a logo for "Operation Iraqi Freedom" on the other).

We beat some great teams to win the Cup-

San Jose is primed for it's own run, and they've gotta be upset that losing to us may have cost them their first Cup (I personally hope that never happens tho).

Anaheim is a fairly new team, with a winning identity already.  I'm thrilled we won the first-ever "Freeway-face-off" playoff, but saddened at losing Teemu..  I loved how the Kings showed him their respect at the end of the series.  It shows how classy hockey players are.

We avenged our losses to another probable Cup-winner in Chicago.  I love watching Toews and Kane, and I truly believe this series was the actual Final.

You gotta give the Rangers credit; they made a helluva run this season.  Lundquist is the man; he may have out-played Quickie even..

This team is something special..  Quickie, Brownie, Kopi, Drew-ey, "Connie" (Mr. Game-7 Justin Willie), etc.  They all play their roles, and you can tell they truly care about each other.  It's rare..

But, the Cup is ours again.  I never thought I'd see the Kings win it once..

Hopefully, the Rangers will keep our date in the desert next pre-season..