• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 6/8/14 CWS @ ANGELS

yup he does.  I'm not unrealistic.  When he blows a game I call him out but when he wins a game I give him props

You should start a thread about it.

Of course it will get 70 views and only two responses.

My point was our need for a 3b wasn't as great as thought because of Green. But your right without Freeze we probably would have brought another bum in instead.

I want Green in the starting lineup as much as anyone, but I doubt he would get the nod even if Freese weren't here. Plus Green plays outfield too

Maybe it just has more to do with sometimes the players execute, and sometimes they don't

What does walking Dunn have to do with "players executing"? That was a manager making the right call, and against what most managers would do (putting the tying run on base)

Edited by Homebrewer