• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ugly, but relax

Any team that doesn't play it safe of keeping runners in scoring position with less than 2 outs, without the patience, too anxious to score deserves to lose the game.  They had Malone on the ropes early there. But instead of knocking the pitcher out, season after season, they foolishly run into unnecessary outs of killing themselves and giving him new life.

THEY'RE FRUSTRATING THIS WAY AND I'M FED UP WITH IT!!!

I'm encouraged by Skaggs, nonetheless.   

The Angels have done nothing this year to suggest that they are consistently capable of winning a series against really good teams.  That is the reality whether I relax or not.  At this point, I would consider it an improvement if the Angels didn't get an ass kicking, especially when playing later in the year when other teams recognize the importance of a particular series.

4/22 Angels 3-4-5 hitters in this series

8/24 A's 3-4-5 hitters in this series

Pujols 1-8 in the series..... Angels need a manager who would consider hitting someone else third than Pujols. 

A's are not lucky, just good.  I like everything about how the A's play and how Melvin does his job.  Clearly a better team this year, last year, the year before that....

The Angels are better than they give themselves, they just find every which way to lose.  They were up 7-0 in Oakland last year, choked it, and lost in 18 innings.  How is it that they play so well up until they look like crap against Oakland, are they afraid of them? 

What disturbed me though was watching Pujols. I don't get to see him play in person much. He looks pathetic. He runs worse than Bengie Molina, he looks fat and old. I can't believe he is only 34. We are stuck with a player who has gone from a great asset to a big liability in 3 years. If he continues to bat in the 3 or 4 position it will doom us.

I agree watching Pujols in person is much more disturbing than seeing him on TV.

It's like once he put on an Angel uniform he became half the player he once was.