• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Since starting the season 16-17...

Thé Angels are 13-5 and TSN (Canada version of ESPN) have put Angels #1 in power rankings.

Blue Jays, canadas team is in first place in their division and have won 8 in row! They have been equal to Angels, and Blue Jays have been rolling ever since Angels beat them 3 outta 4 games.

Big game tonight, hernedez Will be Tough, we gotta be patient and try and rack up his pitch count. If We can win this I will feel confident vs Any pitcher.

I sit fantasy guys against the Angels. Unless it's Choo

I don't. I play them, because while I hope they do terrible, I'll at least take the consolation prize of helping my fantasy team if they don't. I would have been angry twice if I had benched Brandon Moss when he hit a 3-run HR off Tyler Skaggs. I was at the game and pissed about it, but I'll take the stats if need-be.

I don't. I play them, because while I hope they do terrible, I'll at least take the consolation prize of helping my fantasy team if they don't. I would have been angry twice if I had benched Brandon Moss when he hit a 3-run HR off Tyler Skaggs. I was at the game and pissed about it, but I'll take the stats if need-be.

I don't either.

It's a win-win. If my player sucks, my team wins. If my player does well, I win.

Ideally, and not so rare, you can have the fantasy player do well and your team still win. I generally think like Taco, hope the Angels win, but my player does good.

I don't either.

It's a win-win. If my player sucks, my team wins. If my player does well, I win.

Ideally, and not so rare, you can have the fantasy player do well and your team still win. I generally think like Taco, hope the Angels win, but my player does good.

Or the fantasy player does poorly but the Angels still lose.