• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Paul McCartney @ Dodger Stadium

Never seen him. I would love to, but Dodger Stadium in the middle of summer? 90+ degrees. 60,000 people. Everything's overpriced. Gotta wait in line for a half hour to take a leak. 2 hours to get out of the parking lot after the show. No thanks. I'll listen to the records instead. Better musicians involved with those. 

I'll be seeing him in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Wifey, dog and I are RVing across the country this summer and worked it in. I saw him a few years back at the Hollywood Bowl. Amazing show for a 70 year old dude.

We considered Dodger Stadium but I was concerned about confused cholos in the Stabbez Ravine parking lot after they heard Live and Let Die.

I was at that concert at the Bowl too, great show!  Definitely seeing him at Dodgers Stadium.

Never seen him. I would love to, but Dodger Stadium in the middle of summer? 90+ degrees. 60,000 people. Everything's overpriced. Gotta wait in line for a half hour to take a leak. 2 hours to get out of the parking lot after the show. No thanks. I'll listen to the records instead. Better musicians involved with those.

I saw McCartney his last go around and he had dropped off considerably from the precious tour.

His supporting band is weak and Ray among the biggest problems was Getting into that shithole that is Chavez Ravine.