• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brewers fans just gave Ryan Braun a standing ovation for first AB.

ukyah

He has done a lot of appologizing and attempted good-will with the fans.  The organization gave a ten dollar coupon for every ticket purchased last year.  Having attended a series there last year, it was clear that the fans didn't like him lying, but they are more happy to try and win again.

That's unbelievably offensive. i can understand he's a hometown guy and fans would be inclined to welcome him back into the fold, but a STANDING OVATION? that is reprehensible, in my mind.

Please use proper grammar when creating threads. 

Capital letters to start your sentence for a thread, please! Thanks. 

"Unbelievably offensive?" Really?

Maybe they're saying, "Let's let bygones be bygones - we still love you, just don't do it again, yada yada. Oh yeah, we're glad to have our superstar back."

I find nothing wrong with that, reprehensible, and certainly not "unbelievably offensive."

a standing ovation is absolutely out of line. as i said, i understand he's a hometown guy and fans are going to generally welcome him back, but a standing ovation is a crowd's way of honoring a great achievement. i, wholeheartedly, stand by what i posted.

Please use proper grammar when creating threads. 

Capital letters to start your sentence for a thread, please! Thanks. 

i assume you're busting my balls for thread title length? in this case, i refer to the motion of the ocean and it's importance.

a standing ovation is absolutely out of line. as i said, i understand he's a hometown guy and fans are going to generally welcome him back, but a standing ovation is a crowd's way of honoring a great achievement. i, wholeheartedly, stand by what i posted.

i assume you're busting my balls for thread title length? in this case, i refer to the motion of the ocean and it's importance.

No, length isn't an issue (as my wife says), but starting a thread should begin in a capital letter. Just a pet peeve of mine and we also have a ton who subscribe to our forum threads as well. 

I don't get the whole let's forgive him thing because he admitted his mistakes. After the biogenesis thing didn't he avoid the media and only issued a press release that seemed worded by his lawyer? And months after the suspension finally have a press conference, but didn't take any questions?