• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brewers fans just gave Ryan Braun a standing ovation for first AB.

ukyah

I don't get the whole let's forgive him thing because he admitted his mistakes. After the biogenesis thing didn't he avoid the media and only issued a press release that seemed worded by his lawyer? And months after the suspension finally have a press conference, but didn't take any questions?

I know right?

I'm going to go kick a guy in the balls and then later admit to my mistakes. Buy me a beer?

I believe that doping is ubiquitous in the sport, and will continue to think so until a legitimate testing system is put in place.  

Until then, it's just corrupt organizations (both MLB and the players association) playing media games that the masses buy into.  

I love how indignant and huffy people get about this.  lol.  

dammit, i'm just a pawn in the corporate shell game! how will i ever know if i think what i'm thinking?

the corporations within mlb have zero effect on a player's decision to cheat. he either chooses to or chooses not to. the greater entity can almost always do more, but we don't need them to behave altruistically for the individual responsibility to remain.