• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

feinstein

Ignoring the idiocy of your gun rant...Maybe you should ask yourself how far has the Republican party fallen in the state of California that they can't even produce a credible candidate to run against her.

Translation: "Crap, the Dems in California really do suck... how can I turn it around to make the Republicans look bad, instead?"

I agree but like you said, they have a stranglehold.

I have voted every chance I've had since 1982. I've haven't voted for a D or an R since that first election in '82. I've voted Green, Ind, Reform, Libertarian, whoever I think has the best chance of drawing votes and getting recognized. Fight the power.

I have voted every chance I've had since 1982. I've haven't voted for a D or an R since that first election in '82. I've voted Green, Ind, Reform, Libertarian, whoever I think has the best chance of drawing votes and getting recognized. Fight the power.

Was this when Nader was cool?

Translation: "Crap, the Dems in California really do suck... how can I turn it around to make the Republicans look bad, instead?"

You think the Republicans in California look good? laugh. Republicans in California who refuse to concede that they have made themselves irrelevant make me smile, it just means they'll be on the outside looking in for a long time.

This was posted on the old board but thought it needed to brought back. We can be critical of Republicans not conceding to social issues but we can also agree that the people of California look like idiots themselves for continuing to vote this thing into office. 

movement is probably the wrong word...actually, conservative is probably wrong as well, I think the term has been "stolen"...but it's how you see a lot of the political types refer to what drives right wing/Republican Party.

I don't see any more "movements" in America. We are a reactionary culture now. The right got too (and is) gnar. We moved left. The left is destroying small business (at least that is the perception). We will move back right as business suffers.

This was posted on the old board but thought it needed to brought back. We can be critical of Republicans not conceding to social issues but we can also agree that the people of California look like idiots themselves for continuing to vote this thing into office. 

Lol @ "that thing."