• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

It's not NCAAT related, but former 2013 California HS POTY and Parade A-A Roschon Prince announced his intention to transfer from USC to LB St. last night, where he will sit out this coming season and then have 3 years of eligibility remaining. 

He struggled to adjust to a style totally different from that which recruited him originally.   After a redshirt year at LB, I can see him being a big contributor in time.  

Field goal percentage killed UCLA last night. Florida wasn't as impressive as I thought they'd be.

Seemed like every bruin was at least 6'8". That's a tall group of kids.

UCLA is the quickest team I have seen all season. Part of the reason Florida's offense wasn't as good as it usually is was UCLA's quickness. As soon as the Gators got the ball downcourt, UCLA was already set up and in position.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Florida gave up the most points in transition all season against UCLA.

KA didn't have a great game and Alford played too much.  They had to play a perfect game to win and they didn't.

I thought UCLA matched up well with FLA but they didn't shoot well enough to get it done.

This Florida alumnus is bummed tonight, seeing my team jump out like they were going to run UConn out of the building, then do nothing the rest of the way. One thing that seems to happen periodically to Billy Donovan-coached teams happened tonight: They go through long stretches without scoring - at all. A 12-point lead turned into a deficit a lot more quickly than it was built. Florida shot 39 percent from the field, and their guard play was awful. With the Gators trailing by five and needing a bucket to get back into the game, Scottie Wilbekin stood in place and dribbled the ball until a Connecticut guard stole it from him (ever hear of passing, Scottie?), ending with a layup on the other end. Florida never got close again. The Gators' outside shooters did basically nothing.

This time of year, you play like this, you go home. And with four senior starters and six on the roster, I don't look to be anywhere near the Final Four next season.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan