• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

I watched the last half of the Harvard game and the entire time you kept thinking the Bearcats were going to bust out on a scoring run and put the game away. Then as the last minute rolled around it was obvious they had nothing, no standout guy to take charge, no dominating or smart play, they were just going up and down the court playing what looked like uninspired basketball. 

I watched the last half of the Harvard game and the entire time you kept thinking the Bearcats were going to bust out on a scoring run and put the game away. Then as the last minute rolled around it was obvious they had nothing, no standout guy to take charge, no dominating or smart play, they were just going up and down the court playing what looked like uninspired basketball. 

Cinci couldn't even score from under the basket, much less hitting from outside.

I bet they missed 10 layups.

ya i think i picked nc st to sweet 16 but for sure to win this round

i also picked nd st their headed to ot with oklahoma right now. 

NC St was drag ass tired...but they had a lot of chances.

ND just pulled out the upset. (well 7 up with .20 to go)

Cal Poly needs to win the National Championship to finish .500

Went 12-4 yesterday in AW; 14-2 on my newspaper picks..  Oklahoma hurt me for a couple of games.  

My upset picks for today are-

SF Austin over VCU

Stanford over New Mexico

GW over Memphis

Tenn. over UMass

and

Cal Poly over Wich. St  (Just kidding; tho I'm hoping for some history!)

Oklahoma and NC St were big disappointments, and Cinci....nobody on that team can shoot? Their O stats yesterday are laughable.

They should be embarrassed. Harvard. You lost to Harvard..

Nebraska

Geo Wash

Stanford.

Tennessee

Mild upsets only.

Good news is I didn't pick any teams who were horrible yesterday and were routed.

Bad news is those 4 close losses that left me 12-4 for the day instead of 16-0.

Thanks a lot NC State for the collapse, and you shoot FTs as poorly as LB does!

Thanks a lot Okie!

Thanks a lot Cincy!

Thanks a lot ASU!

I hope Cal Poly gets embarassed.  I don't like that they got to the tournament.  That would go for any team like them.  No team in any sport should ever get to the playoffs with a record under .500, much less well under .500 in a weak conference.