• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

Looks like the rapist protector can coach.  Great run by UCLA to finish the season.  Florida is UCLA's nemesis, I don't hold much hope.

3 PAC 12 teams left in the tournament.  Very nice showing by the PAC.

Edited by nate

Anyone left who isn't hosed by all of these upsets?

I still have at least one team in every sweet 16 matchup (favorites)...7 of the elite 8, 3 of the final four, and both finals teams (Louisville and Mich St)

Even if most of them win, I doubt I could finish first.

Respectable maybe, which would be OK as I'm usually toast by this point.

Anyone going to the Madness at the Honda Center today? LETS GO AZTECS! Time to D up the Wildcats and send them back to Arizona for the weekend! Hopefully I get a nice surprise tonight with UCLA upsetting Florida and SDSU upsetting Arizona.

I'm gonna a wait till Saturday to get tickets for the elite 8. I'm taking a chance on them going down in price closer to tip off

Before reading that, I guessed 15 mins or more, if the game was close (under 10 points)

I thought it was pertinent to post and not trolling, but this is why I don't like basketball anymore. The fouls changed and with college ball it's systematic and gets scores of 57-49.

Florida is too athletic for UCLA.  They make too many mistakes on defense and the offense is out of control when Anderson doesn't have the ball in his hands.

Still a nice run for the Bruins.  They still have a shot at this game but I don't think they pull it out.  Will be interesting to see what they can do next season without KA.

Sounds like LaVine might be gone.  He was a zero impact recruit.  Another one of Howland's one and dones.

Also, lil Alford playing so many minutes was a joke.  I really hope UCLA finds some way to can Alford, good coach or not his past and his insistence to play his kid are enough for me to get rid of him.