• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops are great

Adam

The officers on Cops seem to refrain from having to shoot someone who resists and/or runs but obviously every situation differs.

As far as BLM goes I know it's just the media doing it's thing but like any movement I find it hard to give it much credit when they interview some of the supporters who really come off like they should stay out of the gene pool.  The same thing applies to Occupy Wall Street and various other movements that have sprung up over the years.  

"Black people's shenanigans"?  I'm sorry but that is really ignorant statement.  I hope you open your eyes and watch the numerous videos of unjust police brutality against African Americans, I believe  the "shenanigans" label is more appropriately used to describe the police's use of deadly force or the department failing to bring charges against those officers.

6 hours ago, nate said:

My problem is that BLM protests one off police killings when thousands of black people are killed by other black people in inner city violence every day.  Need to clean up their own house first.  These protests are disruptive and cost tens of thousands of tax payer dollars even when they are peaceful.

gotta say. the police killings are the low hanging fruit here. 

11 minutes ago, nate said:

Nobody talking about this: police shoot, kill unarmed white teen.  http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-video-shooting-dylan-noble-20160707-snap-story.html

possibly because of this:

"Fresno residents and friends and family of Noble carried a large Confederate flag as they confronted police, while others posted signs at a memorial that said “Justice for Dylan,” and “White Lives Matter.”  "

694940094001_5028104552001_070816-ss-wit

Witness: Police ran toward gunfire; could've been much worse

LETHAL LAIR: Dallas police find weapons arsenal in home of gunman who ambushed, executed 5 cops — including bomb-making materials

A TROUBLING PORTRAIT: Micah Johnson, 25, of Mesquite, Texas, pictured above, who killed five Dallas officers was a former Army reservist who posted ‘black power’ images online and had bomb making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics, according to police.

4 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/08/details-emerge-about-racial-rage-that-drove-snipers-deadly-rampage.html

How does someone become so racist that they spiral out of control so fast? I wonder if PTSD from his tour has anything to do with his behavior?

His Facebook "likes" were saved and archived on another site before they took the page down. Tons of black power and other racist sites and several different cities police department pages. This depth of hatred may have gone way back.