• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy S5 announced

Vladfan

Just announced this morning.....

S5 Specs

• 5.1-inch display. Android 4.4 KitKat.
  • 16-megapixel rear camera.
  • 2 gigabytes of RAM.
  • Storage options of 16 or 32 gigabytes.
  • MicroSD card storage.
  • Waterproofing with a IP67 rating.
  • 802.11 ac Wifi, with MIMIO (2x2).
  • Bluetooth 4.0 LE
  • USB 3.0.
  • NFC.
  • IR port.
  • 2,800 mAh (removable) battery.

galaxy-s5-colors-8_zps6f92dbd1.jpg

The blue and gold are hideous IMO.

That Gear Fit is sweet.

I still wish they would go to metal.  Not a fan of the new design.  Also, I lol @ the 5.1 inch screen.  You know they did that just so it is different from last year.

Wish I would have waited for this to come out instead of getting the S4.  They addressed the biggest issue I had with the S4... the battery.

I still am using the S3 because I didn't see enough change to the S4. I don't see much change from the S4 to the S5 either but I am due for an upgrade so I will probably jump in the S5 kool-aid.

The battery is a big deal for me too so I hope the 2800mAh battery is good compared to my 2100mAh.

I also like it being water and dust resistant..

I am eligible. Now I just have to decide if I want one.

I really loved my Androids when I had them but all my family and friends have iPhones and the Imessage thing is quite good. The battery life has been much better for my iphone. Other than those two things I've found android phones to be better.

Just throwing this out there but I will trade an ATT 5S for an ATT S5

So you want someone to upgrade to the S5, and trade it to you for a phone that if they wanted could just get with their upgrade? Can i be first in line for this gem of a deal? 

I would get the Sony Z2 if it is released in the US...... I have had the galaxy family since the original came out four years ago. I am ready for something somewhat different.

I have the ZL (non waterproof version of the Z) and I'm really happy. Their UI customizations are a little less heavy handed than HTC, Samsung, and LG but still have some useful additions.

I think I will be switching to Tmo doing the uncarrier thing when this comes out.

Rumors that the S5 will actually be cheaper than the S4 at launch.

There are also rumors of a higher end Galaxy phone made of metal.  We will see though, those rumors have been going for a long time.

At what point are phones going to stop getting larger screens? It feels like we've already reached the stage of pointlessness when it comes to increasing the size. At some point people won't want their phones to keep increasing in size until they get to 10 inches.

pssh...5.1 inches is nothing.

yes..i have the Note3.

:)