• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 Official Playoff Thread. All other playoff threads will have to deal with the bees.

mancini79

Carolina going for it didn't work out but their defense forced the punt, they got great field position and got the TD. Like the announcer said in their last meeting San Fran opted for a FG in that situation and lost by 1 and that might have been on Rivera's mind. Right now Carolina is moving the ball extremely well but getting in the end zone has been a different story. Good game so far.

Wooooo! Wouldn't have it any other way then to beat the shit out of the 49ers in Seattle, this time in the playoffs on a national stage.

Last two meetings in Seattle, the Seahawks have outscored the 49ers 71-16.

Either way, it will be a good contest. I doubt it's a blowout like the past two matches, unless the Seahawks D makes some early noise with a turnover and score.

Two of the mouthiest teams I can remember. Carolina sure played an undisciplined game on defense. Niners did a good job of getting in their heads, and the panthers couldn't handle it.

Go Seahawks.

I was just going to post something about how mouthy they are. Good lord. I don't understand how Boldin wasn't flagged today