• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Register for our AngelsWin.com 2014 Spring Fanfest Today!

And by Kyle Morrissey who will be providing two really nice paintings to be auctioned off, one of them a Mike Trout painting. 

My bad!  I completely forgot about that.  Do we know if the painting is done?  I'd love to get a picture of it to promote both Kyle and Fanfest.

Hey people, if you are going to Spring training that weekend you gotta get dinner. Now you have choices, you can spend $40 at some place where they seat a bunch of fussy babies and the wait staff is more concerned about singing happy birthday off key than your table, or you can come to the fanfest dinner and enjoy an evening of baseball with friends and members of the Angels staff, past and present.

Pretty much a no brainer but you need to register soon because the price will go up.

(Click here to register.)

I was just told me we only have room for 17 more signups at our #AWFanfest14 in Tempe, AZ (March 7-9). https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nVzEeXcNSrgIAXgJcvyn4wHCMJs_nhf31DgoKvXCRMY/viewform

If you were on the fence, it's time to act now because registration closes once those 17 seats are filled or by 11:59 pm PST on Feb 28th.