• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If Pujols is Healthy in 2014

Stradling

If he put up an OPS of 1.020 then the guys back on the juice and if he gets injured and has a similar year that he had last year and the year before the guys an ex juicing dude. Either way I will not be rooting ever for him to do well. The guys an awful team mate and when he was out of the line up last year every one played better. I can't stand the guy. Arte loves him and so does Mike and for as long as he is here he will hit 3rd. I bet you its in his contract. Good riddance Pujols

lol...did Pujols kick your dog or something?

He was great for a long time, but I have serious doubts that he'll even be able to match his 2012 form ever again.

How can you say that when he was on his way to do it last year and on one foot? He would have beat his 2012 stats last year if he was able to play a full season.

What kind of stats will he put up? By healthy I mean no trips to the DL and he plays 150 games, some at first, some at DH. Here's what I expect if healthy:

30 HRs

110 RBI

95 RUNS

Second question is if he is healthy and puts up those numbers are you happy? I don't want this thread to turn into a bitchfest about whether or not he can stay healthy, this is assuming he is healthy, what kind of stats will he produce.

I for one would be ecstatic if he were able to hit that RBI total. I'm very much looking forward to him being healthy this year, doing what he does, hitting well. Even if his power is down, he's more than capable of being a game changing hitter IMO. Add to that Hamilton hitting the way we know he can, and we have a very good possibility of having some exciting games this year.