• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bands you like that most people mock you for?

nate

Same here.

Most of my friends are musically eclectic and have at least heard a song or two or if the bands I like. But I'm also a bit like Adam and once some of the newer music trends came out I just stuck to what I like and stuck to certain bands.

I'm hoping back into a post-rock phase as Russian Circles came out with a new album. Going to dabble and rediscover bands like Pelican, Mouth of the Architect, Red Sparrowes, etc.

Most of my friends are musically eclectic and have at least heard a song or two or if the bands I like. But I'm also a bit like Adam and once some of the newer music trends came out I just stuck to what I like and stuck to certain bands.

I'm hoping back into a post-rock phase as Russian Circles came out with a new album. Going to dabble and rediscover bands like Pelican, Mouth of the Architect, Red Sparrowes, etc.

If you like Pelican you should check out Jesu.  

Edited by 1nutkruk

The Wiggles.

My kids grew out of them, but I haven't.

Still find myself singing "Toot, Toot, Chugga-Chugga big Red Car"

Fruit salad, yummy yummy.

For some reason that song reminds me of "Coffee in Bed."

If you like Pelican you should check out Jesu.

They're alright. I don't own any albums, but when I used to get hooked to a band would go through the entire record label of bands or find similar ones.....which things like Pandora have been a big help with. You type in Explosions in the Sky and get a lot of these bands.

The most powerful music to me, is well put together film soundtracks.

We just saw Danny Elfman's Music of Tim Burton Films a couple of days ago. It was amazing to see it performed live with a full orchestra and choir.

Danny Elfman sang all of Jack's Nightmare Before Christmas songs, Catherine O'Hara sang Sally's song and then Elfman came back and performed Oogie Boogie's song for the encore.