• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Hamiltown Appreciation Thread

Blarg

Wait, I just read the cursed sign history. I vote stay with hamiltown then, since no one is expecting anything from him now. (Or we all pitch in for season seats at the latrine and make a puigs place sign?)

But don't leave the boards. Like gotbeer said, most of us are idiots. Were all fans, some just have different opinions and expectations than others. Filter out the ones yoi don't like, and laugh at the award winning sarcasm.

How are you gonna deal with not knowing what AO names utley?

#nogutsly?

Claude has busted his tail over the last few years making our new free agent acquisitions feel right in right with witty signage that he and a dozen people hold up to cheer on those guys. From Matsuiland to Toriitown and now his screen name Hamiltown, Claude has been recognized across the nation in print and TV for being a fan just a little more involved than most.

Most of you know this already but what you may not know is that Claude is feeling a little down. Not so appreciated on the boards for his fiery points of view, he is thinking of folding up his own signage here on the message boards.

This would be like painting over the number 50 in the outfield of Angels stadium, it can't happen. So we need a little signage held up here to make Claude feel as though he has some fan support. I want you guys to get loud and get Claude to come out and tip his cap to the crowd.

Never knew this. I think all passionate Angels fans should be especially appreciated. Remember Claude we need many different voices on the site.

I've hung out with Claude in OF countless times. It's a blast and everyone should try to go at least once. I consider Claude a very good friend and will gladly hold any sign for him. He may sound a bit whiny on the board, but he really cares about this team...probably more than some of the guys on the field. When we're at the game or tailgating in the parking lot, we have a great time and not let the Angels play get us down. Thanks for everything Claude. But the team will get better, it HAS to!!

I've hung out with Claude in OF countless times. It's a blast and everyone should try to go at least once. I consider Claude a very good friend and will gladly hold any sign for him. He may sound a bit whiny on the board, but he really cares about this team...probably more than some of the guys on the field. When we're at the game or tailgating in the parking lot, we have a great time and not let the Angels play get us down. Thanks for everything Claude. But the team will get better, it HAS to!!

:) See you next spring @ngelswin. Thanks to all of you!