• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

I beg you, my FB people, to drink tap water instead of bottled water whenever possible. Bottled water is not as rigorously tested and those bottles are so bad for the earth even if they are recycled. Bonus - saves you money too!

safe_image.php?d=AQCvBDQeQV8u0x2C&w=487&
Bottled water is so hot right now. But it shouldn't be.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM|BY ROBERTO FERDMAN

When does this kid make it past toddler?

Something tells me that mom will always see him as one and act accordingly. That ought to go over really well by the time he reaches high school.

RO system is one of the best purchases we ever made.

Same here. Just upgraded mine about a year ago.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

My sister had this tendency to treat all the nieces and nephews in my family like they're still 7 years old. And they're in their 20's now.

I had a friend (now deceased, rest his soul) who I was embarrassed for whenever we visited his parents. His mother doted over him, sitting and stroking his hair - and he was in his 50s. My mother-in-law is like this about one of her sons, and he is nearly 60. Some women never get past the image of their offspring as a young child, I suppose.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Peyts' mom knows how to get around regular doctor scheduling:

It pays to show up crying at your neurologist office when they don't call you back for a much needed nerve block. The scheduler starts to schedule you for the next day, but your doctor sees you and fits you right in!

Pure gold, many thanks YK!

so YK, what happened to peyt's dad?

He's a complete zero.  I met him once or twice.  Not that he's a drug addict or deadbeat dad - just a nothing kind of guy.  I think the two boys see him every other weekend or something like that. 

When I first became fb friends with the mom, she used to do some ridiculous bitching about him.  He can't hold a job, he can't pay child support.. She doesn't do it any more, I think even the greek chorus of batshit crazy moms who make up her support group thought it was a bad idea to constantly rip on the father of her children.  She doesn't do any more updates about him any more.

He's a complete zero.  I met him once or twice.  Not that he's a drug addict or deadbeat dad - just a nothing kind of guy.  I think the two boys see him every other weekend or something like that. 

When I first became fb friends with the mom, she used to do some ridiculous bitching about him.  He can't hold a job, he can't pay child support.. She doesn't do it any more, I think even the greek chorus of batshit crazy moms who make up her support group thought it was a bad idea to constantly rip on the father of her children.  She doesn't do any more updates about him any more.

interesting. i always figured he hung in there for as long as he possibly could before saying screw it and hitting the road.