• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

1 hour ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Huskies are looking pretty bad ass this year so far. 

they have been the class of the conference, by far.  this is exactly why I wanted Petersen as our head coach.  they'll win the north, and I actually think southern cal has a good chance at winning the south. 

18 hours ago, Lou said:

they have been the class of the conference, by far.  this is exactly why I wanted Petersen as our head coach.  they'll win the north, and I actually think southern cal has a good chance at winning the south. 

I just don't see USC winning the south. The rest of the games on the schedule are winable except Washington. That'll give them at least 3 PAC losses. They need some help plus sweep the rest of their conference games 

17 hours ago, nando714 said:

I just don't see USC winning the south. The rest of the games on the schedule are winable except Washington. That'll give them at least 3 PAC losses. They need some help plus sweep the rest of their conference games 

I just can't see anyone in the south ending up with only 2 losses.  They're just going to keep taking turns looking like crap and losing games they're supposed to win. If you only lose to Wash, only 1 loss will be against the south. 

3 hours ago, halobob said:

Oh no we suck again!

You need to use your leverage as a donor to get donut Dan out of there.

Honestly, a lot of crap is being given to Pola but I don't think it is on him, the OL is terrible (Klemm being out for 3 months maybe?) and it is a new system, that takes time.