• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Religion of Peace

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

Tank we're broke and we're not the world's police force. I love ya buddy but I have to disagree that we should be getting involved in these conflicts.

i completely understand. there's a valid argument against some of our involvement.

As some one who has been to the sand pit allot, i can safely say we have made a difference.  You only hear about the bad, but believe me there is good.  No matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter actions you take, someone will not like it (some of the comments in this thread for instance).  Believe it or not, a vast majority of the people over there look up to us.  They want us to help, they see our wealth and believe or not, our TV shows and they ask "why cant you stop this".  

I could go on about this for a very long time.  But in short i will just say this, destroying an IDEA is impossible, but destroying the ones with the idea is easy.  We only go where the people with the idea to kill Americans is greatest.  And the ones with the ideas in the places where most of the $$$$ is, is where we go.

On 7/6/2016 at 4:34 PM, fan_since79 said:

Yes, they kill other Muslims because Sunnis hate Shiites, and vice versa. Most of the car bombings in Baghdad are in Shiite neighborhoods. But the ultimate goal is to eliminate or enslave the 'infidel', i.e. non-Muslims, and establish Muslim control over the world.

They're not going to succeed, but they cause an awful lot of misery trying to.

Getting rid of ISIS is a good start. Nothing wrong with that.

To add to your post, remember that certain muslims (ie shia) are also considered infidels.

On 7/6/2016 at 5:49 PM, nate said:

This whole thing is the result of the US and the rest of the west going into the Middle East and telling them how we want them to act, while also taking their oil and installing dictators and governments that will sell us cheap oil.  It is 100% a result of our involvement there.  Before that they were just blowing each other up.

Yes and no. It has far more to do with Israel. 

It also has to do with us being a good boogyman for all things wrong in that part of the world. Much how the race card is used here. Or how poor white southerners blame the yankees for everything. 

The basic message of the young (and old) radicals over there is that they are being punished by god for their plight. And the only way out of the mess is to become super islamic in order to appease god and get back to the top of the world, where they were at one point in history. 

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

On that note,  someone needs to send the IS command center a box of dildos and some snacks. 

maybe thirty years ago our group sang at a church in san diego. they were honoring one of their congregants who had just returned from a tour in the middle east and had been involved in the air force bombing of targets in libya. talked to him during potluck and he said they used to talk to the libyans on whatever common radio frequency they could (not sure if i'm wording that correctly) and they used to taunt the libyans pilots quite a bit. one of the things they'd do was to mention how much they loved bacon and then make pig grunting sounds. used to drive the libyans nuts.

13 hours ago, calscuf said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36814258

I don't know if anyone has been following this story, but basically a woman in Pakistan became a social media celebrity, breaking social norms, flaunting her femininity and gained a huge following.

So, of course, her brother murders her for bringing shame to their tiny schlonged family.  I mean, why wouldn't he?  Right?  If you have a micro-penis and your sister isn't afraid of you and dad, you have to kill her.  Maybe that book they read played a tiny part, too.

From what I've learned here at AW, there's no way this guy had a micro-penis.  Gun owners have micro-penises.  This guy strangled to death her to death, so he is clearly hung like a mule.

Edited by Geoff

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Tank said:

maybe thirty years ago our group sang at a church in san diego. they were honoring one of their congregants who had just returned from a tour in the middle east and had been involved in the air force bombing of targets in libya. talked to him during potluck and he said they used to talk to the libyans on whatever common radio frequency they could (not sure if i'm wording that correctly) and they used to taunt the libyans pilots quite a bit. one of the things they'd do was to mention how much they loved bacon and then make pig grunting sounds. used to drive the libyans nuts.

It's just funny to see notti  write about dildos, and the very next sentence starts in with church singing.

Well played, tank

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Sorry I'm a day late on this.  But a very happy Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month to all my CA friends!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/california-recognizes-august-muslim-appreciation-awareness-month-n621851

Is it just me, or are the wacko liberals in Sacramento getting a lot more wacko the last year or two? The lefties seem to have taken another giant leap to the left.

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Sorry I'm a day late on this.  But a very happy Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month to all my CA friends!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/california-recognizes-august-muslim-appreciation-awareness-month-n621851

Will half of them accuse the month of blasphemy, if it's not the right sect?

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

To represent Muslim appreciation they picked the hottest month of the year. Brilliant in a way. 

Big party in Barstow on August 31st:

Pig Roast, Beheadings, Burning people alive, Throwing gays off the roof of town hall, Burqa beauty contest. Fun for the whole family

There will be a clothing drive for homeless Jews.

The whole event is BYOB (Bring your own bomb)

No party like a West Coast (Muslim) Party