• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 9/12/13 Angels at Jays (No Shuck)

2002_halos_II

Pat Tabler just said Trout Hamilton and Trumbo all have "great strike zone awareness" Obviously Trout does but C'MON MAN!

I have to watch the blue jays broadcast due to blackout restrictions.

the year I had MLB Extra Innings, I usually found it interesting to hear what other teams' announcers thought of the Halos.  Some were pretty perceptive, others were not . .. 

In after Cowgill rage.

Let me stir it up some more so you can preceed and follow the new rage.

Since we are attempting to let some of these young players play in games that don't have an impact on our playoff chances, why not play Cowgill?

The guy has a career Minor League batting average of .292 and an OBP of .373. I mean clearly in partial playing time over three seasons he hasn't got it done (his best partial season was in Oakland so far) but is it terrible for us to see if he can manage Major League pitching? If he could be a .270+ BA/.350+ OBP guy in some type of reserve OF role would that not be something to keep?

I have no problem with Scioscia shuffling the line up and seeing how guys play and perform as we close out this losing season. It isn't about winning or losing at this point but taking a look at some of our talent (or lack thereof). I'm hoping Cowgill succeeds and if he doesn't it didn't cost us anything to find out did it?