• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

We have already had 22 days at or below zero, more than 3x the average.  We are on pace for the coldest winter in over 100 years.  Not warming up any time soon.

DdvbVCl.png

Just hang in there another 4 or 5 months, and you will get your 3 months of decent weather. 

Just heard that the Bay Area is getting hammered with rain this morning and traffic is a mess up there.

We're supposed to get some of that rain later today and tonight.

So far in SoCal this winter:  .07 inches.

This storm is supposed to drop around a quarter inch of rain.   Not much, but it's a start towards ending the drought.  

It rained on my way home tonight and the 10 FWY became Mr Toad's wild ride with accidents on both the West and Eastbound side. Eastbound right around Robertson there were 3 firetrucks, a couple of ambulances with more coming. I never saw the actual accident, it was behind an overpass but it couldn't have been a simple fender bender.

Philly will get hit with a second storm tonight. This is the first winter ever that they've had four snowstorms of at least 6".

copied this off the NWS site, for Philadelphia and surrounding areas today:

* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches... along
with less than a tenth of an inch of ice.

* Winds... north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.

* Timing... heavy mixed precipitation will become lighter this
afternoon northwest of Interstate 95 while mainly lighter rain'
and sleet should occur during this lull southeast of Interstate
95. The mixed precipitation will transition back to snow tonight
with additional accumulations throughout.

* Impacts... travel will be hazardous at best as roads become 
covered with snow and sleet. The snow will be wet and heavy 
and it will likely bring down tree limbs and utility lines 
resulting in widespread power outages.

Yeah each conference call I am on they spend the first 10 minutes talking about the weather.

It is snowing pretty hard here.  We were only supposed to get 1-2 inches (seems like we get 1-2 inches of snow every other day) but the dog just went out and the snow on the deck was almost up to her back, probably 6-8 inches.  Just 15 miles to the west they hardly got anything so it is all just lake effect snow here.  I don't mind since I don't have to go anywhere.

Yeah each conference call I am on they spend the first 10 minutes talking about the weather.

It is snowing pretty hard here. We were only supposed to get 1-2 inches (seems like we get 1-2 inches of snow every other day) but the dog just went out and the snow on the deck was almost up to her back, probably 6-8 inches. Just 15 miles to the west they hardly got anything so it is all just lake effect snow here. I don't mind since I don't have to go anywhere.

So you're a little dog guy, huh?

Makes sense.