• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

any miley cyrus thoughts/comments?

I really hate what she's doing in this transition phase. It's terribly offensive to fans and families alike. What's her message? "Hey girls, here's where you go after being a nice kid. Whore it up, that's the next step!"

I get that she wants everyone to know she's not a little girl, and it's okay to experiment a bit. But this? This is the kind of behavior that ruined Brittney and Lohan, and it's terribly confusing to kids who look up to them. Her handlers are way, way out of line or pushing, leading or supporting her in going this direction.

Overlooked by a lot of people in this is Robin Thicke. What a tasteless song, and what a douchey thing for him (34 and married) to do to pretend he was ramming her (20 and confused) from behind. Completely disrespectful and inappropriate way to perform in front of kids.

This is what 77% of girls her age do.  Nothing new.

Overlooked by a lot of people in this is Robin Thicke. What a tasteless song, and what a douchey thing for him (34 and married) to do to pretend he was ramming her (20 and confused) from behind. Completely disrespectful and inappropriate way to perform in front of kids.

His unedited video has naked chicks running around all over the place so I don't think his wife cared very much about the music awards. Also calling Cyrus 20 and confused as if she's a victim in all of this is hilarious. She knows what she's doing.

Don't get me wrong though Tank, that performance sucked.

This is what 77% of girls her age do.  Nothing new.

so better than 3/4 of the twenty year old females are running around whoring it up? where's your evidence of this? and are you trying to justify that because so many others are alledgedly doing this same behavior that it's somehow okay?

His unedited video has naked chicks running around all over the place so I don't think his wife cared very much about the music awards. Also calling Cyrus 20 and confused as if she's a victim in all of this is hilarious. She knows what she's doing.

Don't get me wrong though Tank, that performance sucked.

She is 20.  Are you a judge in Billings?

so better than 3/4 of the twenty year old females are running around whoring it up? where's your evidence of this? and are you trying to justify that because so many others are alledgedly doing this same behavior that it's somehow okay?

So suggestive dancing = whoring it up?

I'm not justifying it, but you said it's offensive to fans and and their families...when there are girls in these families that do these same things.  

What she did wasn't a big deal.  

I'm not justifying it, but you said it's offensive to fans and and their families...when there are girls in these families that do these same things.  

i disagree with you very strongly, hk. what she did was in fact a big deal. i have a 14 year old daughter who was watching to see one direction perform. i think she missed miley's whore dance, and i'm thankful for it. my kid was a big fan of miley's tv show, but at age 14 she hasn't completely developed her skills of discernment. my wife and i help her as much as we can as often as we can, and think she's pretty well-grounded, but what about all those families where there is a lack of parental guidance? what do you say to those kids about how miley conducted herself? do you tell them with a shrug of your shoulders "oh, that's just normal"? you have too many kids without the ability to discern, and we ALL know that kids are great imitators of what they see.

i don't know if you have kids, but if/when you do, i imagine you'll view some of these things differently, especially if you have a daughter.

I would hope they could make decisions on their own and not be influenced by a celebrity.  

Go to any college campus and you'll see that kind of stuff every day.  It's honestly nothing out of the ordinary for people her age.

Edited by hk47

Suggestive dancing?  She simulated sex.  A little different IMO.  So yes I think she was whoring it up.