• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A reporter needs to ask Scioscia who called for that bunt after the game

Trade Scioscia to the Nats for Drew Storen, and hope this season was just recovery from his 2012 injury.

He is still only 26, and saved 43 games in 2011.    Maybe he regains his closer stuff in 2014?

Two problems solved with one trade. 

Scioscia goes to an NL team, where bunty ball belongs; and the Halos get a potential closer with much better command than Frieri.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Trade Scioscia to the Nats for Drew Storen, and hope this season was just recovery from his 2012 injury.

He is still only 26, and saved 43 games in 2011.    Maybe he regains his closer stuff in 2014?

Two problems solved with one trade. 

Scioscia goes to an NL team, where bunty ball belongs; and the Halos get a potential closer with much better command than Frieri.

I'd jizz myself if that happened. Most likely we release/promote Scoscia or trade him for a can of Spaghetti-O's, which I'd be perfectly fine with.

Edited by Halos of Anaheim

I actually wouldn't be suprised if that bunt was on Conger.  It looked like one of his ocassional bunt attempts for a base hit.

As for trading Sosh, swap him for Dave Martinez (straight up) after the final out is made.  Have Sosh's bags already packed and ready so he can just walk over to the Rays clubhouse after the game.

I think anytime one of the players does something stupid people look at Sosh. While one could argue that he plays a big role in the fundamental aspect of this team, he doesn't have a controller in the dugout hooked up to every player on the field. Some players make dumb decisions. Doesn't mean Mike is telling them to.

I think this specific play was a misread sign.

So who called for a bunt after the game?

it wasn't after the game mark, it was during it (I think).

Smart move I guess, if you did bunt after the game. None of the ground crew probably has the instinct to come in on the ball. But with nobody actually pitching, it would be tough to get one you could bunt.

Unorthodox move. Thats why sosh is the man though.

it wasn't after the game mark, it was during it (I think).

Smart move I guess, if you did bunt after the game. None of the ground crew probably has the instinct to come in on the ball. But with nobody actually pitching, it would be tough to get one you could bunt.

Unorthodox move. Thats why sosh is the man though.

That's what is commonly referred to as "thinking outside of the stadium."