• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT: 8/29/13 Angels @ Tampa Bay

EXACTLY MY POINT.  Doesn't seem like that philosophy is working out too well, does it?  Who dictates that philosophy?

Let me ask you this.......When the Angels were winning every year and Vlad and Hunter were getting thrown out on the bases, were you wanting Sosh fired???? I doubt it..........and the philosophy was the same.

Now they are losing and you want to blame anyone you can. 

I'm not a Scioscia apologist at all. I am a realist and understand that this is not all his fault. Blame can be put in many different areas......even the owner.

Let me ask you this.......When the Angels were winning every year and Vlad and Hunter were getting thrown out on the bases, were you wanting Sosh fired???? I doubt it..........and the philosophy was the same.

Now they are losing and you want to blame anyone you can. 

I'm not a Scioscia apologist at all. I am a realist and understand that this is not all his fault. Blame can be put in many different areas......even the owner.

I'm not saying Scioscia should be fired because the team's baserunning sucks.  But baserunning is one of many areas I think this team has bad fundamentals in and/or could benefit from a change in philosophy.  I agree  there is plenty of blame to go around, not all of this team's problems are his fault.  But IMO, a lot of them (or enough to justify firing him) are.