• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To the people who thought Bryce Harper would be better than trout

NrM

A lot of the TV guys last year were saying that Harper was going to be much better. They were wrong. Different players bringing different things to their teams. Both probably have an MVP in their future. Although Harper has an edge there playing on east coast. Harper has not really stood out as a douche except for that haircut.

Some Angels fans sure seem have a hard on to hate Harper. I dont get it, the guy plays hard and is exciting to watch. I am going to guess these people have not really watched him play on a regular basis. Nobody said that Harper was better however there have been people here who have bashed Harper for how he acted as a teenager which is just ridiculous. 

Some Angels fans sure seem have a hard on to hate Harper. I dont get it, the guy plays hard and is exciting to watch. I am going to guess these people have not really watched him play on a regular basis. Nobody said that Harper was better however there have been people here who have bashed Harper for how he acted as a teenager which is just ridiculous.

It's all in the past. It was so long ago... Last year.

They do have a point.  These are the numbers as of 8/5:

"Ok....its the 2 month mark....time again!

Yasiel Puig's 1st two months in the MLB (53 games):

.376 BA, .429 OBP, 1.029 OPS, 77 hits, 40 runs, 25 RBI's, 11 HR's, 7 SB's, 11 doubles, 1 triple

Mike Trout's 1st 2 months in his 2nd stint in the MLB (53 games, MVP/ROY year):

.344 BA, .402 OBP, .934 OPS, 75 hits, 47 runs, 30 RBI's, 7 HR's, 21 SB's, 14 doubles, 3 triples"

Harper's knee exploded, does that count?

I heard this on here a couple times last year. Once from AJ if I remember correctly (he said Trout would most likely regress this year to be a .305/.370/.520 player with 40+ SBs and 25 HRs), and that Harper would explode this year.

It's all in the past. It was so long ago... Last year.

Of course Lou liked your post. Shocking. 

My point was many have talked about what a jerk he was in high school, most of us were jerks at that age. Some fans need to let it go and just enjoy watching young talent.