• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

August 17th Seating Arrangements: Suite-Group-Solo

Chuck

Summer Fanfest Seating Options  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Summer Fanfest Seating: Suite, Group Tickets or "You're on your own"

• I'm in for $100 for a Suite
    • Let's get group tickets and sit together
    • I'll get my tickets on my own for the game and sit elsewhere

For all of you attending our August 17th Summer Fanfest tailgater under the Big A, vote on where you'd like to sit.

I'm always up for a suite, so that's my first vote. But we need at least 18 to get the smallest option suite (I believe, I'll check into this on Monday). If not, we can get a bunch of seats together somewhere or just fly solo. 

Vote ASAP. Thanks! 

I probably cannot attend but could not resist voting anyway -- I went for Group tickets (even though I'd prefer a suite and would probably go if there was a suite)..........but here's my reasoning.

Mid-August game, vs. Houston...........

seems to me you can wait quite a while and still have a real good choice of seats right up to game time.......you might even consider a 'modified' group approach by getting the best deal on some group seats (I'd suggest trying to stay in the shaded seat sections -- in other words, stay away from the bleachers, right field and anything on the first base line)....order X amount and then tell others, a bunch of Angelswin.com folks will be in section such and such, row whatever, go on line on your own and get as close as you can.........

that's my two cents -- and since I'm not likely to go, my comments can be completely ignored..............LOL!

I probably cannot attend but could not resist voting anyway -- I went for Group tickets (even though I'd prefer a suite and would probably go if there was a suite)..........but here's my reasoning.

Mid-August game, vs. Houston...........

seems to me you can wait quite a while and still have a real good choice of seats right up to game time.......you might even consider a 'modified' group approach by getting the best deal on some group seats (I'd suggest trying to stay in the shaded seat sections -- in other words, stay away from the bleachers, right field and anything on the first base line)....order X amount and then tell others, a bunch of Angelswin.com folks will be in section such and such, row whatever, go on line on your own and get as close as you can.........

that's my two cents -- and since I'm not likely to go, my comments can be completely ignored..............LOL!

Translation; we should be eliminated by then so we can pretty much sit anywhere we feel like sitting for two cents.

OK. 

So in an effort to break the 7 year losing streak on the day of our summer fanfest, I'm going to leave everyone to purchased their own tickets on their own. If you want to sit with your own group, have your own tickets already or whatever, all good. 

We don't have enough big spenders anymore for a suite it seems and I'm not shelling out hundreds of dollars like in years past to help get one. 

Let's just hope we can beat the Astros and the game will be enjoyable because I know the golf, softball, Sunday beer event and tailgater will be.

For all of you attending our August 17th Summer Fanfest tailgater under the Big A, vote on where you'd like to sit.

I'm always up for a suite, so that's my first vote. But we need at least 18 to get the smallest option suite (I believe, I'll check into this on Monday). If not, we can get a bunch of seats together somewhere or just fly solo. 

Vote ASAP. Thanks! 

I vote for suite.  It will be the only game I will be going to all year so I don't mind splurging.  I have two kids that will be with me if that helps.