• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

RIP to a very special young baseball fan

Little Paxton got to throw out the first ball at a Bees game earlier this summer. 

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865583358/Paxton-Norton-Utah-3-year-old-with-rare-genetic-condition-passes-away.html

Salt Lake Bees embrace Paxton Norton, family for a special night of baseball

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865581111/Salt-Lake-Bees-embrace-Paxton-Norton-family-for-a-special-night-of-baseball.html?pg=all

RIP bud... Hope to have a catch with you after this life.

Stories like this are why I'm looking forward to the Softball game for the Miracle League!  I wish I had more time/opportunities to share my love of the game with these true fighters.

A few years back, our hockey team was able to host some inner-city/disabled kids on the ice after one of our practices.  It didn't last long enough for me, as I loved watching these kids having the time of their lives experiencing something they probly never would have otherwise.  We were hit-up for autographs and pictures too;  amazingly humbling.

RIP bud... Hope to have a catch with you after this life.

Stories like this are why I'm looking forward to the Softball game for the Miracle League!  I wish I had more time/opportunities to share my love of the game with these true fighters.

A few years back, our hockey team was able to host some inner-city/disabled kids on the ice after one of our practices.  It didn't last long enough for me, as I loved watching these kids having the time of their lives experiencing something they probly never would have otherwise.  We were hit-up for autographs and pictures too;  amazingly humbling.

That is a great thing that you do. Kids who don't get much joy out of life can forget their troubles for a while. Kudos.