• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/23/24): Orioles @ Angels: Canning on the mound, Trout leading off

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Let him fuck up

Hopefully he learns from it, because these can be very costly. The Angels are up by three heading to the ninth. However, Estevez is pitching, which is no sure thing for the save. Seeing as how Rengifo struck out, it doesn't hurt the team, but it is bad optics on his part, and I think Wash is still po'd from his other baserunning mistakes. That said, he has played a very good game both in the field and at the plate. I think he has earned the starting nod in right field. 

Estevez is looking much better and seems to be in command of his pitches. There is still that third out, though.

37 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Let him fuck up

I agree, though I certainly hope he doesn't. That said, I hope Wash agrees. Jo Adell is the best player for the starting right field position. Other than getting picked off for about the 199th time, he played a very good, well-rounded game. Made a great catch in right field and had a very good day at the plate. He needs to start, and it needs to be every game. He looks to have found rhythm and just may be starting to realize the potential that he has always had.