• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/23/24): Orioles @ Angels: Canning on the mound, Trout leading off

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I like Adell being aggressive, buuuuut, maybe just chill out a bit, dude.

You do realize he is being sent, right? There is no way they have given the rookies green lights. It was 2-0 the typical hit and run count so my bet is they sent him. 

Just now, Blarg said:

You do realize he is being sent, right? There is no way they have given the rookies green lights. It was 2-0 the typical hit and run count so my bet is they sent him. 

Maybe, but there have been multiple occasions this year in which Washington has said Adell made the decision to go on his own.

3 minutes ago, No Roles said:

why rengifo didn't play last night  and taking Neto out of the game with 2 hits(except a ph) was why we lost last night ! and Washington moving the infield in the 3rd inning...let's see if this line up sticks?

Hey, there is a thread to discuss how much smarter you think you are than Washington last night but this isn't it. That game is over, tonight is a better game. 

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

Maybe, but there have been multiple occasions this year in which Washington has said Adell made the decision to go on his own.

And I'm sure Washington addressed that with Adell because it is out of character for Washington to allow the players to dictate how the game is going to be played.

9 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

He definitely has the green light. Wash said that last night Adrianza batted in the 9th because he was supposed to bunt Adell and O'Hoppe over. That tells me they didn't tell Adell to or expect Adell to steal third.