• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/18/24 10:10am Pacific): Angels @ Rays: Canning on the mound, O'Hoppe gets a day off

Perry needs to get pro active and make some roster moves. The season could slip away quickly if some changes aren't made. 

The farm is still not that promising at the high level with hitters but lower down some guys are starting to grow..

https://halohangout.com/posts/these-fast-rising-angels-prospects-deserve-attention-after-hot-start-01hvkq2pxh9f

1 hour ago, Swordsman78 said:

They just don't seem to want it as much as the other teams 

If they do they sure aren't good at being disciplined enough to get it done. 

Neto still swinging at pitches 6 inches off the plate just rubs me the wrong way. Hicks getting playing time over Adell is just absurd at this point. 

3 batters in the starting lineup with BA's under .200, I thought Wash said he'd be holding these guys accountable. 

New series tomorrow, we should be able to sweep the Reds. 

36 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

If they do they sure aren't good at being disciplined enough to get it done. 

Neto still swinging at pitches 6 inches off the plate just rubs me the wrong way. Hicks getting playing time over Adell is just absurd at this point. 

3 batters in the starting lineup with BA's under .200, I thought Wash said he'd be holding these guys accountable. 

New series tomorrow, we should be able to sweep the Reds. 

With the exception of Adell replacing Hicks, who is going to replace those guys?