• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/3/24 10am Pacific): Angels @ Marlins: Sandoval on the mound, Rengifo leading off, Adell in CF

Must admit it, the bullpen definitely looks better and deeper this season, and this is without Robert Stephenson. Stephnson/Moore/Estevez and Soriano make up a pretty good foundation. Ciserno has turned it around after his first outing as well. If we can just get consistent starting pitching (and health, for once), they could possibly contend for a wild card.

It's good for morale and bonding coming home for the first time on a winning streak. Especially with an entirely new coaching staff and manager. And a lot of new players. Helps jumpstart this new phase of the team. And helps put memories of last season further away.

Obviously there will be low ebbs and problems along the way, but if they can sustain a reasonable record deep into the season then some real excitement may be generated. 

I know it’s the marlins but sweeping any team in a 3 game series on the road is impressive. 

Ron Washington made some nice managerial moves, starting pitching stepped up, bullpen looked much better, offense seems to be settling in. 

im going to enjoy this little streak because it hasn’t been often there is optimism surrounding this team. 

22 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Winning, like hitting, can be contagious.  Honestly, it’s a mind set.  I’m hoping like hell this win streak will continue in Anaheim.

Is winning as contagious as polio, though? When I read your post, this guy's voice was what I heard in my head.  Ha ha. 

https://youtu.be/WN-aCYVVtyo?si=f1tun9t4v0YmFRQu

11 minutes ago, TroutField said:

I know it’s the marlins but sweeping any team in a 3 game series on the road is impressive. 

Rob Washington made some nice managerial moves, starting pitching stepped up, bullpen looked much better, offense seems to be settling in. 

im going to enjoy this little streak because it hasn’t been often there is optimism surrounding this team. 

Marlins are the teams u must beat up on

I say sellout Friday night and when this team takes the field a standing ovation. I'm talking 5 minutes standing and cheering showing these young players you are behind them. New team new identity show your support let's make it loud.

The thing that struck me as I was watching this game was how 7-8-9 we went O'Hoppe, Adell, Neto. Those are 3 guys that can hit. If Rendon can turn these liners into hits, the lineup is actually pretty deep. And you can PH Sano/Adell against a lefty or Moniak against a RHP, and Rengifo is just sitting there also. It's interesting.