• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/30/24 @ 1pm Pacific): Angels @ Orioles: Canning on the mound

I’ll catch heat for this but Trout should stop playing and demand a trade. The Angels are the worst organization in baseball and he will be remembered as a player who could have been the greatest but stuck with a shit team who hardly ever made the playoffs. There, I said it. Fight me. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’ll catch heat for this but Trout should stop playing and demand a trade. The Angels are the worst organization in baseball and he will be remembered as a player who could have been the greatest but stuck with a shit team who hardly ever made the playoffs. There, I said it. Fight me. 

Right now, Trout has very little trade value. He should stop sucking and play for an entire season before thinking he needs better players around him. So far he has stooped to be their equals instead of standing head and shoulders above. Fight me!

fight me bruce lee GIF

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Right now, Trout has very little trade value. He should stop sucking and play for an entire season before thinking he needs better players around him. So far he has stooped to be their equals instead of standing head and shoulders above. Fight me!

fight me bruce lee GIF

Dude should straight up refuse to play until he’s on another team. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Highlight reel catch? It should have been routine. 

That's what I was thinking. If he went back further it would have been an easy catch.

On a separate note, maybe this had already been talked about, but why is Moniak not getting the start the last 2 games? Hicks is better against LHP and Moniak better against RHP. Seems like Washington didn't know how to platoon properly.

33 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

.....And yet you are content because "bad man gone".

Don't effing put words in my mouth.