• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Old and long gone OC restaurants

11 minutes ago, katie said:

Slater’s 50/50

The one that used to be off Beach/Adams in HB pulled off the impossible lasting in a location that changed businesses every year or two while nothing has gone in since.  Around the time the original owner sold it went to shit and they eventually moved further up Beach closer to the 405.  Never bothered checking out the new location which closed not too long ago.

18 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

The one that used to be off Beach/Adams in HB pulled off the impossible lasting in a location that changed businesses every year or two while nothing has gone in since.  Around the time the original owner sold it went to shit and they eventually moved further up Beach closer to the 405.  Never bothered checking out the new location which closed not too long ago.

I was right now years old when I realized they still have a location that’s open (Point Loma, San Diego). I thought they all closed. 

18 hours ago, katie said:

I was right now years old when I realized they still have a location that’s open (Point Loma, San Diego). I thought they all closed. 

I am the opposite of you, I have lived in Summerlin for the last 6 years and there is one right behind my house,which I went to on Saturday.I had no idea so many were closed in California until today.

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

I am the opposite of you, I have lived in Summerlin for the last 6 years and there is one right behind my house,which I went to on Saturday.I had no idea so many were closed in California until today.

Wait there’s more?! My search was flawed 

Angelo's and Vinci's closed their doors. We held many family get togethers there including my Mother's 86th birthday. The atmosphere was great, the food, not so great. I think if the owners had been open to updating their menu and making it a more fine dining experience using authentic Italian recipes they would still be open. 

home1.jpg

OCR-L-AANDV-0720-01-LO.jpg?w=620

Angelos-Vincis-Cafe-Ristorante.jpg?fit=4

19 hours ago, St1ck said:

Early twenties a buddy and myself went there at lunch for his birthday. I went back to work, he ended up dating a stripper from there for about a year. 

"hey stick, we're gonna hang out at silk's house. wanna join us?"

on my way running GIF by Looney Tunes