• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best breakfast burrito OC Thread

Im an aggressive pursuer of breakfast burritos in OC, which is why I’m a proud AW fatty.  (Note for later - AW needs a Redksins-esque hog squad.)

What you got?  I’m trying to see if there are any good ones i haven’t tried.  By no means, is this a complete list, but these are some of the usual suspects.  

Nate’s Kwik in CM

Troy’s in Orange 

Pepe’s (multiple locations)

Nick’s Seal Beach 

Lil J’s at Home Depot in Cypress

any Alberto/a or Adelberto/a

Ham and Scram - FV/HB

Chronic tacos (multiple locatjons)

Cali Tacos (few locations - Orange/anaheim)

Athenian Burger/Don Carlos - Anaheim

OC Wine Mart - Aliso Viejo

Edited by The Ghost of Bob Starr

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Probably because you left out all of the meat options that elevate the flavor profiles depending on which you choose. 

normally that would be a fair assessment, but the burrito i got just wasn't made well. the cheese wasn't melted and they had way too much tortilla in proportion to the ingredients. 

their chai tea was excellent, fwiw.

4 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Dutch Bros? They have those in California now? 

They're all over the place out here in Arizona, didn't know they made the migration.

We have 2 in North County San Diego and are getting one more nearby… Meanwhile down in San Diego there are none. 

7 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Dutch Bros? They have those in California now? 

They're all over the place out here in Arizona, didn't know they made the migration.

there's one in palm springs/desert, one in rialto, and a few others. the franchise is growing here but i don't think it's hit LA county yet.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Yeah. I have when I’m in Vegas and Arizona. It’s liquid candy.  I drink bitter black.  But they have breakfast burritos?

No, the burrito was from somewhere else

I had an overpriced breakfast burrito at Mama's (locations in HB and Los Alamitos) and it was just okay.  Would not recommend, especially at their price.